By Victor Robinson The Maine Vegan
3 cloves of garlic
½ jalapeno,rib and seeds removed
½ bunch of Parsley
¼ red wine vinegar
¼ cup olive oil
½ lemon squeezed
½ red pepper, ribbed and chopped ¼ “ in size
1 zucchini, diced ¼ “ in size
1 cucumber, skinned and chopped ¼ “ in size
A slice of a red onion, chopped fine
This Gazpacho has a nice layer of flavors and consistency.
If you like it extra spicy add more Jalapeno and garlic. If you like it extra tangy add more vinegar and lemon juice. If you prefer a smoother soup, puree all the vegetables to desired constancy.
1. Process 3 tomatoes, with garlic and Jalapeno into a smooth sauce and pour in to serving bowl.
2. Process 3 more tomatoes to a chunky constancy and add to serving bowl.
3. Add the following to the serving bowl; oil and vinegar and two pinches of salt stir.
4. Add the red pepper, zucchini, cucumber, lemon juice.
5. Lastly, chop 1 tomato and red onion and add to serving bowl.
Chill for a few hours. It lasts for several days in the fridge.